ULAC is located only two miles from the picturesque town of Killaloe in East Clare. It is situated on the sheltered shores of Lough Derg where we have access to one of Ireland’s cleanest and friendliest inland waterways. Rising from the lake the wooded hillsides of Crag Hill provide a perfect environment for many of our land-based activities.
It is owned and run by the University of Limerick Sports Department.
The programme allows to practice many different sports both terrestial and aquatic. There is a wide rang eof activities as: kayaking, windsurfing, canoeing, sailing, archery, accrobranche…
It will run in July and August and it is for children from 10 to 17 years old.
- Limerick: http://ulac.ie/activities/multi-activity-camp
- Galway: http://www.rusheenbay.com
Included in the Sports Programme
- This campus activities wil run every day from Monday to Friday and from 10.00 to 16.00
- Two ways tranfers from and to the family host.
- You receive 10 hours of English lessons per week
- Your chosen sport activity, entrance fees and transport
- A friendly Irish family with your own private English teacher.
- Full board accommodation with your own comfortable room.
- Two free excursions per week with the teacher during which you will be shown around the local area and do some local sightseeing.
- Transfers from/to airport.
- Use of adapted materials to the student’s level.
- Certificate of Attendance on completion of your English Course.
- Photo video of the stay.
- Ireland: llista de preus Irlanda_2019
- New Zealand: ask for prices